Thursday, April 21, 2011

BaD NewS =(


Ohhhh~ Bad News here~ 
What's that? 

I'M GOING TO REJOIN NS IN MAY!!!!

Well, actually i have already get all my mental preparation done
since last year when i applied to rejoin.

I actually planned to rejoin 1st batch..
but too bad 1st batch was full..
so they offered me to enter 2nd batch.
And i have accepted.

I received their letter few days ago.
And guess which camp do they send me to? 


Gosh! That's so Damn Far LaRrrrrrr! 
The person in charge told me that KL participant will only be sent to camps in Selangor.
And now they send me to Pahang! 
WTH ! 

My friend, Shy Chyi is the same, being sent to Perak too~ 
Sigh.. too bad.. i wished to be in the same camp with her so much..
coz at least we can take care of each other there.

And now i have to take care of myself there.
Some more i will be so far away from home.
Sobs.

I have never lived alone myself without
care of my family so far.
Moreover, it will be around 3 months.
I'm not sure whether i can take good care of myself not..

And i'm sure i will MISS my DEAR & my FamiLy like HELL!!!
i might cry in the middle of the night whenever i miss them.. 
xD 

Besides, they will confiscate our handphone and will only give back us on weekends.
I surely cannot get used to the day without sms my dear..
kakaz.. xD 

i'm afraid i cant get friends there..
and get bullied by Mr. & Ms. M! 
Kakaz.. xD 

And Most Importantly! 
i dun wish my skin to be darken!
i dun wanna be one of the Ms.M!

Okay.. after all the complains..
it's time to flip the coin.

Let's see...

I can learn to be independent there
since i'm sure to move out from home and live without my family
when i'm studyin uni.
It's good time to train myself and get myself used to these days.

I get know some new friends.
N of coz i really wish i can get to know some really great friends.
N get along well with all the people there.
Wish me Luck!

 I get to learn some new stuffs and have new experiences.
Well, i do hope they will provide some useful courses.
Haha.. xD 

I get to train my stamina and maybe slim down!
hahaha~
this may be the most excited part..
Hope that i can really slim down there with all the trainings.
LOL.
Hope that it won't be the other way round when i get back.
LOL! 
wish me luck again~ 
Truly wish that i can present the new slim Cherie to you all
when i get back..
HaHaHa! 

Cheer~
My Kam Loong Jie Jie asked me to be STRONG!
N of Coz~ i'll try my best to be strong over there.
Hope the days in camp will fly~
and i can get back very soon =D 

Everyone,
Bless me to have great days in camp please...
xD 

I will surely Miss all of U~ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment