Thursday, April 28, 2011

Warmest Gift


Was so surprised to receive this! 

My kai sai lou went to my house and gave me something just now.
He said it's a gift for me to NS.

This is it.

Guess what's inside this small box? 










taaadaaa~~~ 
Stuffed with Medicines! 
There're 
Pills
Actal
Panadol Active Fast
Panadol Soluble
Counter Pain
Mopiko
Plasters

Wow~ u know what~ 
I have never expected to receive these from him! 
it's REAL SWEET & WARM! 

The Sweetest Part is
he even wrote down all the instructions of medicine
inside the box for me!!!
real TOUCHED when received this! 

Didi, u know what~ 
U are such a sweet didi~ 
and my best didi ever! 
u r so concern of me
which made me so touched!
N i'm extremely glad tat i have u tis didi~ 
*huG* 
i Love U, DiDi!

1000 Thanks for this! 

&

Guess what?! 
I saved my money of buying medicines to NS~
kakaz~!
xD 

Don't worry, i'll take these medicines
whenever i need them~
 And i'm sure i can recover very soon with them!

Thx for preparing them for me~
Real appreciate~ 
DiDi, i'm so lucky to have u =) 

2 comments:

xiao_ting said...

But I hope u don have the chance to use it..=)

Cherie said...

haha~ thx~ i hope so.. =)
so.. where's the code hiding? xD

Post a Comment